A Placebo Controlled Randomized, 12-Week, Dose-Ranging, Double-Blind Study Versus Placebo Using Tolterodine as a Study Calibrator, to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of SSR240600C [SSR240600] in Women With Overactive Bladder Including Urge Urinary Incontinence.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SSR 240600 (Primary) ; Tolterodine
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BILADY
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 27 Dec 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register: DRKS00004145).
- 16 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in France and discontinued in Netherlands.
- 16 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.