A phase I dose escalation trial to evaluate safety and efficacy of oral sorafenib (Nexavar) with regional melphalan via normothermic isolated limb infusion (ILI) in patients with intransit extremity melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Melphalan
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Dec 2011 Additional lead trial center identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 22 to 28 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2008 Planned end date changed to 1 Dec 2014, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov..