A Phase III Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial of Carboplatin and Paclitaxel (or Gemcitabine) Alone or in Combination With Bevacizumab (NSC #704865) Followed by Bevacizumab and Secondary Cytoreductive Surgery in Platinum-Sensitive, Recurrent Ovarian, Peritoneal Primary and Fallopian Tube Cancer. NCI-Supplied Agents: Bevacizumab (NSC #704865)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Carcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=215) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results assessing cost-effectiveness of maintenance therapy from GOG 212,, GOG 218, ICON 7, OCEANS, GOG 213, NOVA, SOLO-2 ARIEL-3 and KEYNOTE-028 trials presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 13 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.