A Single-Center, Open-Label, Randomized Study of the Pharmacokinetics of AzaSite [azithromycin] Ophthalmic Solution Versus Vigamox [moxifloxacin] in the Conjunctiva of Healthy Volunteers Following a Single Ocular Administration.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Inspire Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Jul 2011 Company added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2009 Results were published in Clinical Therapeutics in November 2008.
- 11 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed.