A Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of AMG 531 [romiplostim] Treatment of Thrombocytopenic Subjects With Immune (Idiopathic) Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP) Prior to Splenectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Romiplostim (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 13 Oct 2009 Actual number of patients (62) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2009 Actual end date changed from Apr 2006 to Apr 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2008 Status change from in progress to completed.