A Double-blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Multi-centre Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Adjunctive Zonisamide in Paediatric Partial Onset Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Zonisamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CATZ
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 03 Oct 2013 Based on data from this trial, Eisai received EC approval extending use of adjunctive Zonegran in the treatment of partial seizures (with or without secondary generalization) to include paediatric patients ≥6 years, according to a media release.
- 29 Jul 2013 The CHMP of the EMA has issued a positive opinion on on the license extension application for the use of zonisamide in paediatric patients, supported by data from this trial, according to an Eisai media release.
- 10 Jul 2013 Results of this pivotal paediatric trial were published in Epilepsia, according to an Eisai media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History