A Multicenter, Open-Label Trial of Belinostat in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belinostat (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BELIEF; Belinostat PTCL
- Sponsors Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Jun 2015 According to Onxeo media release, results has been published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology (JCO), the journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 23 Jun 2015 Results published in the Onxeo Media Release.
- 07 Jul 2014 According to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release, the US FDA granted accelerated approval to belinostat for the treatment of patients with relapsed or refractory peripheral T-cell lymphoma based on this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History