A Phase 1 Study of Every Other Week XmAb2513 to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics in Patients With Hodgkin Lymphoma or Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs XmAb 2513 (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Xencor
- 05 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Aug 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2009 to 1 Apr 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.