A Phase I Dose Escalation Study With Sorafenib Administered Continuously in Combination With Docetaxel Administered Once Every Three Weeks in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bayer
- 03 Jun 2011 Actual end date changed from May 2009 to Mar 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) and actual number of patients (20) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.