Phase I/II Study of Autologous Tumor Cell Vaccination Using Metronomic Cyclophosphamide, 3-Dimensional Conformal Radiotherapy, Intra/Peri-Tumor Injection of Poly ICLC With Trans-Hepatic Arterial Embolization Followed by Poly ICLC Boosting in Patients With Unresectable, Recurrent, or Metastatic Cancers in the Liver (Hepatoma, Cholangiocarcinoma, Neuroendocrine, Breast, Colon, Gastric, and Esophageal Cancer).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Poly ICLC (Primary) ; Poly ICLC (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colon cancer; Gastric cancer; Liver cancer; Liver metastases; Malignant melanoma; Neuroendocrine carcinoma; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Jan 2014 Endpoints amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 11 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2009 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 30 Jun 2009 New source identified and integrated (New Jersey Cancer Trial Connect).