Phase I Open-label, Non-randomized, Non-placebo Controlled Study to Determine the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Tumor Response Profile of Sorafenib as Continuous Dosing in Combination With Cyclophosphamide and Doxorubicin in Patients With Advanced, Refractory Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Sorafenib
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 29 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.