A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Study Comparing Three Alternative Dosing Regimens of Subcutaneous Azacitidine Plus Best Supportive Care for the Treatment of Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation; Pharmion Corporation
- 02 Mar 2009 Results reported in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 23 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. The actual completion date was September 2008.
- 22 Sep 2008 Celgene Corporations added as an Affiliate and Sponsor, reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History