An Open-label, Randomized, Phase 3 Study Of Inotuzumab Ozogamicin (Cmc-544) Administered In Combination With Rituximab Compared To A Defined Investigator's Choice Therapy In Subjects With Relapsed Or Refractory, Cd22- Positive, Follicular B-cell Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Fludarabine; Mitoxantrone; Prednisolone; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 23 Jun 2012 Additional trial location (United Kingdom) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 17 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 17th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 21 Apr 2012 Additional trial location added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History