A phase IV, randomized, observer-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-centre study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of CSL Limited's influenza virus vaccine in adults aged greater than or equal to 18 to less than 65 years.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Afluria) (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CSL; Seqirus
- 29 Aug 2016 Results published in the Vaccine.
- 24 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov