A first-time-in-human randomized placebo-controlled study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of single escalating doses of the oral motilin receptor agonist GSK962040, in male and female healthy subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Camicinal (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic gastroparesis; Dyspepsia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Dec 2007 New trial record.