Effect of inhalation of tiotropium once daily 18 mcg versus salmeterol twice daily 50 mcg on time to first exacerbation in COPD [chronic obstructive pulmonary disease] patients (a randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, parallel group, one-year study).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary) ; Salmeterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POET; POET-COPD
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 14 Jun 2012 Results of a German cost-effectiveness analysis published in the European Respiratory Journal.
- 28 Sep 2011 Results of an economic analysis presented at the 21st Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 25 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 21st Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History