The Prophylactic Use of Topical Cyclosporine A 0.05% (Restasis) to Prevent Onset and Progression of Graft-versus-host Disease-related Dry Eye.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Dry eyes; Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Feb 2017 Status changed to discontinued due to high number of withdrawals, appt. no-shows, or those lost to follow-up
- 14 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 50 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.