The efficacy and safety of strontium ranelate in the treatment of male osteoporosis: a prospective multicentre, international, double-blind, placebo-controlled study with a treatment duration of 2 years and the main study analysis after 1 year.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Strontium ranelate (Primary)
- Indications Male osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MALEO
- Sponsors IRIS; Servier
- 24 Mar 2012 Results assessing bone turnover markers presented at the 2012 IOF World Congress on Osteoporosis and 11th European Congress on Clinical and Economic Aspects of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis.
- 24 Mar 2012 Primary efficacy analysis presented at the 2012 IOF World Congress on Osteoporosis and 11th European Congress on Clinical and Economic Aspects of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis.
- 09 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History