Antibody therapy with alemtuzumab, rituximab and GM-CSF [sargramostim] for initial treatment of high risk chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sargramostim (Primary) ; Alemtuzumab; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.