A phase 3, open-label trial to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of a 13vPnC when administered to healthy Japanese adults aged greater than or equal to 65 years and 50 to 64 years in Japan who have not received a previous dose of 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 12 Aug 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2008 Actual number of patients is 270 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in prgoress.