A Phase I/II Study of the Safety, Efficacy and Dose Evaluation of ProSavin, Administered Using Stereotactic Injection to the Striatum of Patients With Bilateral, Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AXO Lenti PD (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Oxford BioMedica
- 25 Oct 2018 According to an Axovant Sciences media release, updated data from the study has been presented at the Annual Congress of the European Society of Gene and Cell Therapy and published in Human Gene Therapy, Clinical Development.
- 09 Oct 2018 According to an Oxford BioMedica media release, data from this study to be Presented at the Annual Congress of the European Society.
- 17 Mar 2017 According to an Oxford BioMedica media release, follow-up data from the study has been presented in May 2016 at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ASGCT).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History