A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Antiviral Activity of Aerosolized ALN-RSV01 Plus Standard of Care in Lung Transplant Patients Infected With Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Asvasiran sodium (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Alnylam Pharmaceuticals; Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 21 to 24 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2008-003600-55).
- 30 Sep 2010 Results have been published in the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, according to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History