An Open-Label, Sequential, 3-Period Study to Evaluate Pharmacokinetics of Coadministered Raltegravir (Isentress) and Lopinavir-Ritonavir (Kaletra) in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms RAL-KAL
- 16 Jun 2008 Additional trial identifier 78958 reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2007 New trial record.