A Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of ADL5859 100 mg BID in Subjects With Neuropathic Pain Associated With Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs ADL 5859 (Primary) ; Duloxetine
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Adolor Corporation
- 19 Dec 2008 According to a Adolor media release, 226 patients have been enrolled.
- 27 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.