A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-arm Phase III trial of tesofensine in patients with obesity
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tesofensine (Primary)
- Indications Obesity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Medix
- 01 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Saniona media release,.
- 01 Feb 2018 According to a Saniona media release, data form this trial will be used to submit an application of dossier in 2019 and subsequently may lead to market approval of Tesofensine in Mexico. The trial is expected to be completed in 2018 and topline data is expected by early 2019.
- 18 Sep 2017 According to a Saniona media release, Medix, has recruited 150 out of the planned 372 patients in the study during the first six weeks. The company may achieve a completion of the study in less than the previously announced two years.