A Six-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-Center, Phase II Study to Determine the Efficacy, Tolerability and Safety of Low and High Non-Overlapping Dose Ranges of BL-1020 Compared to Placebo and Risperidone.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs BL 1020 (Primary) ; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EAGLE
- 09 Oct 2012 Results from a reanalysis of the data assessing the effects of circadian rhythm on cognitive function were reported in a BioLineRx media release.
- 27 Sep 2011 Results will be presented at the 3rd European Conference on Schizophrenia Research (ECSR).
- 23 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on BioLineRx media release report of final results.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History