A Phase IIa Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Extended Early Bactericidal Activity and Pharmacokinetics of 14 Days' Treatment With Four Oral Doses of PA-824 in Adult Participants With Newly Diagnosed, Uncomplicated, Smear-Positive, Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pretomanid (Primary) ; Rifampicin/isoniazid/pyrazinamide/ethambutol
- Indications Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 May 2010 Results have been published in Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 28 Oct 2008 Primary endpoint 'Bacteriological response rate' has been met.
- 28 Oct 2008 Actual patient number added.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History