A 26-week treatment, multi-center, randomized, double-blind, double- dummy, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study to assess the efficacy, and safety of indacaterol (150 microg o.d.) in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, using salmeterol (50 microg b.i.d.) as an active control.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INLIGHT-2
- Sponsors Novartis
- 24 May 2017 Results (n=8445) of a pooled analysis from 11 Phase III/IIIb indacaterol studies assessing the efficacy and safety of once-daily indacaterol 150 and 300 ug in elderly patients with moderate to severe COPD, published in the Respiratory Medicine.
- 04 Jul 2012 Company added in the association field as reported by EudraCT.
- 23 Jun 2010 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History