A Phase I Study of Ixabepilone in Combination With Capecitabine in Japanese Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer Previously Treated With an Anthracycline and a Taxane.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Feb 2010 Actual end date changed from Oct 2009 to Jan 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (9) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.