A first-in-human, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, single-ascending dose (healthy volunteers and CHD [coronary heart disease] patients) and multiple dose (CHD patients) study to assess safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of APL180.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs APL 180 (Primary)
- Indications Coronary disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 09 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2009) and actual number of patients (176) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial has been extended from Mar 2008 to Dec 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov