A California cooperative clinical study comparing allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation using nonmyeloablative host conditioning with total lymphoid irradiation and anti-thymocyte globulin versus best standard of care in acute myeloid leukemia (AML) in first complete remission
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Antineoplastics; Antithymocyte globulin; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Bone marrow transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Sep 2009 Planned end date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.