MINIALO-VELCADE2005: A Phase II National, Open-Label, Multicenter, no Controlled Study of Treated With Bortezomib (Velcade) Multiple Myeloma Patients Pre and Post Allogeneic Haematopoietic Progenitor Cell Transplant With no Myeloablative Conditioning.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Fludarabine; Melphalan
- Indications Bone marrow transplant rejection; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2009 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.