Study to investigate the effect of the A1 agonist capadenoson on ventricular HR [heart rate] in patients with persistent or permanent atrial fibrillation by administration of capadenoson in a dose of 4 mg once daily for five days.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Capadenoson (Primary) ; Metoprolol
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 12 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record, EudraCT2007-003619-30).
- 14 Apr 2010 Actual number of patients added to 25 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2010 Actual end date added to 1 Dec 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.