Multicenter, single-arm, phase II study of the trifunctional antibody catumaxomab (anti-EpCAM [epithelial cell adhesion molecule] x anti-CD3) administered intra- and postoperatively in patients with epithelial ovarian cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Catumaxomab (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Neovii Biotech
- 01 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2008 Status change
- 06 Aug 2008 Status change from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.