Phase III Prospective Randomized Comparison of Depot Octreotide Plus Interferon Alpha Versus Depot Octreotide Plus Bevacizumab (NSC 704865) in Advanced, Poor Prognosis Carcinoid Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2b (Primary) ; Octreotide
- Indications Carcinoid tumour; Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms S0518
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Central-review based progression-free survival), according to an abstract presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.