Phase III Prospective Randomized Comparison of Depot Octreotide Plus Interferon Alpha Versus Depot Octreotide Plus Bevacizumab (NSC 704865) in Advanced, Poor Prognosis Carcinoid Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2b (Primary) ; Octreotide
- Indications Carcinoid tumour; Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms S0518
- 02 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Central-review based progression-free survival), according to an abstract presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 27 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.