A Randomized, Double-Masked, Parallel-Group, Comparative Study to Evaluate the Clinical and Anti-Microbial Efficacy and Safety of AzaSite Plus Compared to AzaSite Alone and Dexamethasone Alone in the Treatment of Subjects With Blepharoconjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin/dexamethasone (Primary) ; Azithromycin; Dexamethasone
- Indications Bacterial infections; Infectious blepharoconjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors InSite Vision
- 09 Dec 2008 Primary endpoint 'Resolution of symptoms' has not been met; preliminary results reported in an InSite Vision media release.
- 03 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Dec 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History