An open-label phase II study of the efficacy of combination bortezomib-containing regimens in the treatment of newly diagnosed patients with t (4; 14) positive multiple myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin liposomal; Prednisone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.