A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 4-way crossover study of ITI-007 in subjects with sleep maintenance insomnia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lumateperone (Primary)
- Indications Sleep maintenance insomnia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Intra-Cellular Therapies
- 10 Mar 2009 Secondary endpoints 'Sleep efficiency' 'Total sleep time' has been met, according to an Intra-Cellular Therapeutics media release.
- 10 Mar 2009 Final results have been reported in an Intra Cellular Therapies media release.
- 13 Jan 2009 Primary endpoints 'Polysomnographic measures' and 'Wake time after sleep onset' have been met, according to an Intra-Cellular therapies media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History