A Randomized Phase II Study of Oral Sapacitabine in Elderly Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia Previously Untreated or in First Relapse, or Previously Treated Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sapacitabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 21 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 10 Dec 2013 Interim results for the cohort of elderly patients with hypomethylating agent-refractory MDS presented at the 56th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History