A Pilot Study of Safety and Feasibility of Stem Cell Therapy for Aids Lymphoma Using Stem Cells Treated With a Lentivirus Vector-Encoding Multiple Anti-HIV RNAs
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs HIV T-cell therapy (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cyclophosphamide; Etoposide; Filgrastim
- Indications Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 16 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.