A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Efficacy and Safety Trial of Bapineuzumab in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer Disease Who Are Apolipoprotein E E4 Carriers. [For extension study, see profile 700227453]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bapineuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Jul 2014 Last checked against United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 13 Nov 2012 UKCRN (Parent trial: 4368) reports trial status as 'active, no longer recruiting' and planned patient number as 800.