A Phase I Study of Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid (Vorinostat) (NSC 701852) in Combination With Docetaxel in Patients With Advanced and Relapsed Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Jan 2010 Actual initiation date changed from Nov 2008 to Sep 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Dec 2007 New trial record.