A 12-Week, Randomized, Semi Double-Blinded Study Evaluating the Effects of Daily Oral High-Dose Atorvastatin or BMS-582949 on Atherosclerotic Plaque Inflammation as Determined by FDG-PET in High Risk Atherosclerotic Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin; BMS 582949; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
- Indications Atherosclerosis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 23 Mar 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed.as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.