MAGELLAN - Multicenter, rAndomized, Parallel Group Efficacy and Safety for the Prevention of VTE in Hospitalized Medically iLL Patients Comparing rivaroxabAN With Enoxaparin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAGELLAN
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare
- 12 May 2018 Results (n=3173 ) of subgroup analysis of patients hospitalized for acute infectious diseases in the MAGELLAN trial, were published in the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
- 30 Aug 2017 Results of pooled data from four randomized trials (EXCLAIM, ADOPT, MAGELLAN, and APEX trials) assessing qualitatively and quantitatively risk-benefit profile of extended-duration pharmacologic prophylaxis using the bivariate analysis, were presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 07 Feb 2013 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History