Allogeneic Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation With Minimally Myelosuppressive Regimen of Pentostatin and Low-dose Total-body Irradiation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil; Pentostatin; Sargramostim
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Graft-versus-host disease; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Mycosis fungoides; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; Sezary syndrome; T cell prolymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Dec 2010 Actual number of patients is 76 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Mar 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.