A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Effects of a One-Year Course of Fluticasone Furoate Nasal Spray 110mcg QD on Growth in Pre-Pubescent, Pediatric Subjects With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 06 Feb 2012 Actual patient number changed from 476 to 474 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.