Phase II, open label, international, multicentre clinical trial to investigate safety and efficacy of oral ITF2357 in patients with active systemic onset juvenile idiopathic arthritis (SOJIA).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Givinostat (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Italfarmaco
- 31 Jan 2012 Actual patient number 17 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2012 Actual end date changed from Jun 2008 to Aug 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. Actual completion date reported as June 2008.