A Prospective Randomized Study on the Efficacy and Safety of the Prophylactic Use of Rituximab, Added to Standard Immunosuppressive Treatment in Comparison With Standard Immunosuppressive Treatment Alone in Renal Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 03 May 2017 Results (n=246) assessing the effects of rituximab as a single-agent induction therapy on pre-existent or de novo DSA after renal transplantation, presented at the 2017 American Transplant Congress.
- 19 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 May 2013 Interim results presented at the American Transplant Congress - 13th Joint Congress of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons and the American Society of Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History