A Phase I-II Study of Sorafenib (Nexavar) in Combination With Capecitabine and Cisplatin (XP) in Patients With Advanced Gastric Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Feb 2010 Primary endpoints identified, actual patient number (21) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.